- Saferoads distributor for ArmorZone Barriers.
- Zone VMS Trailers deliver outstanding results
- Saferoads best at Crash Cushion install
- Safecrossing protecting students in City of Casey
- Snaploc Flexible Guide Post rebounds again
Saferoads introduces a new and exciting innovation in temporary barriers for work zones.
The durability and portability of Steel with the deflection performance of Concrete
Ironman Hybrid ticks all the boxes of what is important in a temporary barrier for contractors, low deflection, economical to transport, no anchoring, quick and easy deployment. Saferoads is working as quickly as possible to gain Austroads National Safety Barrier Panel approval having already conducted succesful crash testing with excellent results earlier in 2013.
The Ironman Hybrid showed excellent impacting vehicle stability during testing. To demonstate this Saferoads compared the Ironman Hybrid tests with water filled, anchored steel and precast concrete barrier tests play the clip above to view.
Call Saferoads on freecall 1800 060 672
For ZONE access
log in here
Catalogue Click Here